Retired Senior Lecturer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 778-782-4114
- Office: RCB 8115
- Personal site: http://www.sfu.ca/~burgess/
- Interests: Applied Linguistics, Phonetics and Phonology
- PhD, Linguistics, Simon Fraser University
- LL.B., University of British Columbia
Dr. Burgess is an experienced ESL instructor. His research interests include accent and fluency perception, speaking rate effects, and second language acquisition research design. Current research efforts focus on learner autonomy in the second language classroom.
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.