- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
The COVID-19 pandemic has created many new challenges for families. Members of the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Lab, in collaboration with our community partner ACT - Autism Community Training, have been a part of various webinars detailing our research insights. The webinars and recorded events can be found on our Webinars page in our resources section on our website.
You may also be interested in checking out the interviews and articles about Dr. Iarocci and the research team created by various news outlets across Canada and BC. Visit our page ADDL in the Media to see these articles. If you would like to contact us to learn more about our research or get in touch with Dr. Iarocci, please visit our About page.