- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Burack, J.A., Evans, D. W., Lai, J., Russo, N., Landry, O., Kovshoff, H., Goldman, K. J., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Edward Zigler’s legacy in the study of persons with intellectual disability: The developmental approach and the advent of a more rigorous and compassionate science. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 64, 1-6.
- Fong, V. C., Birmingham, E., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on families of autistic children in British Columbia [Report]. Simon Fraser University.
- Fong, V. C., Gardiner, E., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Can a combination of mental health services and ADL therapies improve quality of life in families of children with autism spectrum disorder? Quality of Life Research, 29(8), 2161-2170. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-020-02440-6
- Fong, V., & Iarocci, G. (2020). The role of executive functioning in predicting social competence in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Autism Research, 13(11), 1856-1866. https://doi.org/10.1002/aur.2350
- Fong, V., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Child and family outcomes following pandemics: A systematic review and recommendations on COVID-19 policies. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 45(10), 1124-1143. https://doi.org/10.1093/jpepsy/jsaa092
- Kozhemiako, N., et al. (2020). Alterations in local connectivity and their developmental trajectories in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Does being female matter? Cerebral Cortex, 30(9), 5166-5179. https://doi.org/10.1093/cercor/bhaa109
- Magnuson, J. R., Iarocci, G., Doesburg, S. M., & Moreno, S. (2020). Increased intra-subject variability of reaction times and single‐trial event‐related potential components in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Autism Research, 13(2), 221-229. https://doi.org/10.1002/aur.2210
- Ressel, M., Thompson, B., Poulin, M. H., Normand, C. L., Fisher, M. H., Couture, G., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Systematic review of risk and protective factors associated with substance use and abuse in individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Autism, 24(4), 899-918. https://doi.org/10.1177/1362361320910963
- Scheerer, N. E., Hilary, A., Boucher, T. Q., & Iarocci, G. (2020). The association between self-reported camouflaging of autistic traits and social competence in non-autistic young adults. Autism in Adulthood, 2(2), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10802-020-00644-5
- Scheerer, N. E., Jones, J. A., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Affective prosody perception and the relation to social competence in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 48(7), 965-975. https://doi.org/10.1089/aut.2019.0062
- Scheerer, N. E., Jones, J., & Iarocci, G. (2020). Exploring the relationship between prosodic control and social competence in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Autism Research, 13(11), 1880-1892. https://doi.org/10.1002/aur.2405