- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Birmingham, E., Johnston, K., & Iarocci, G. (2017). Spontaneous gaze selection and following during naturalistic social interactions in school-aged children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology, 71(3), 243-257. https://doi.org/10.1037/cep0000131
- Gardiner E, Hutchison SM, Müller U, Kerns K, Iarocci G (2017). Assessment of executive function in young children with and without ASD using parent ratings and computerized tasks. The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 31(8), 1283-1305. https://doi.org/10.1080/13854046.2017.1290139
- Gardiner, E & Iarocci, G. (2017). Researching quality of life among families of children with autism spectrum disorder: An application of mixed-methods. Sage Research Methods Cases.
- Gardiner E, Iarocci G, & Moretti M (2017). Integrative care for adolescents with dual diagnosis: Considering trauma and attachment within an innovative model for clinical practice. Journal of Mental Health Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 10(4), 321-344. https://doi.org/10.1080/19315864.2017.1337835
- Hoskyn, M, Iarocci, G & A, Young (Eds.) (2017). Executive Function in Young Children’s Everyday Lives. A Handbook for Professionals in Applied Psychology. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Iarocci, G., Hutchison, S.M., & O’Toole, G. (2017). Second language exposure, functional communication and executive function in children with and without autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 47(6), 1818-1829. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-017-3103-7
- Johnston, K. H. S., & Iarocci, G. (2017). Are generalized anxiety and depression symptoms associated with social competence in children with and without autism spectrum disorder? Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 47(12), 3778-3788. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-017-3056-x