- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Roleplaying / Larping in ASD
Posted on behalf of Kari Gustafson, PhD student at Simon Fraser University.
Do you have an ASD diagnosis, or are you the parent of an individual with an ASD diagnosis? Do you (or does your child) participate in larping (live action roleplaying) or tabletop roleplaying / RPG games (such as Dungeons & Dragons)? I am a PhD student in the Faculty of Education. I would like to interview individuals from ages 13 to 60 with ASD (and/or their parents) about their experiences with larp and roleplaying activities and groups.
The interview can take place anywhere you choose, and will take 60-90 minutes. As a thank-you for your time I can offer you a $20 gift card. If you would like more information or are interested in participating, please contact Kari Gustafson at email@example.com.