- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Research Engagement - PSYC 393
If you are looking to earn course credits for regular work as a research assistant in a psychology research lab, you should consider taking a Research Engagement course at SFU.
Students at SFU who are interesting in taking the PSYC 393 Research Engagement Course supervised by Dr. Grace Iarocci should contact the lab prior to the semester in which you plan to enroll. Identify if you have taken any courses with her in the past and whether you are interested in the course worth 1, 2, or 3 units. Please also send your CV/resume, your SFU unofficial transcript, and a cover letter describing your previous research experience and why you are interested in this course. Ensure that you meet the requirements of the Research Engagement course, found here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking this course or learning more about the Research Engagement course with the ADDL.