- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
- Burack, J. A., Blacklock, A., Russo, N., Landry, O., Koshoff, H., & Iarocci, G. (2016). How I Attend - Not How Well Do I Attend: Rethinking Frameworks of Attention and Cognition in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Typical Development [Special Issue], Journal of Cognition and Development, 4, 533-567. https://doi.org/10.1080/15248372.2016.1197226
- Burack, J.A., Flores, H., Russo, N., Landry, O., Iarocci, G. (2016). Developments in the developmental approach to intellectual disability, In Cicchetti D. (Ed) Handbook of Developmental Psychopathology, Wiley, US.
- Iarocci, G., Burack, J., Bowler, D., Abbeduto, L & Lind, S. (2016). Understanding Intellectual and Developmental Disorders, Sage Publications, UK.
- Iarocci, G., & Gardiner, E. (2016). The impact of EF difficulties on the developing social competence of children with ASD. In Hoskyn, M, Iarocci, G & A, Young (Eds.) Executive Function in Young Children’s Everyday Lives. A Handbook for Professionals in Applied Psychology. New York: Oxford University Press.