- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Dr. Iarocci is a member of the Developmental Area and the Clinical Science Area. She is most interested in supervising students who wish to pursue a research related career. Dr. Iarocci will be accepting new students for the upcoming year. For further information, please email Dr. Iarocci.
If you would like to learn more about graduate studies in the Psychology Department at SFU, please visit the department website.