- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Join the Lab
At the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Lab, we have opportunities for people with varying levels of experience. If you are looking to gain experience working in a research lab setting, you should learn more about Volunteering, or taking a Research Engagement Course with us if you are an SFU undergraduate student. We also suggest learning more about our SFU Social Science Camp, as this is an excellent way to gain preliminary experience working with our lab.
If you are looking to develop your research skills and work more closely on specific projects in our lab, you may want to consider a Direct Studies Course or Honour's Project with us.
If you are looking for a postdoctoral position with the ADDL, be sure to check out the Postdoctoral Fellows page on our website.