- Student opportunities
- News & events
At WLL's advising office, we're here to help you! Don't hesitate to contact us.
Our academic advisor is available to help students with the following:
- Degree and course planning
- Declaring major/minor
- Academic progress
- Course management
- Academic support/career prep
- Student support
Contact WLL's advisors
For academic advising, please contact:
Temporary Student Advisor & Outreach
Office: AQ 5117
Office hours: Mondays & Wednesdays, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm; Fridays, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
* Please include your name, student number, and a detailed explanation of your situation in all email correspondence with the advisor.
Advising hours and information
- WLL's Academic Advisor is in the office Monday to Friday most weeks. Please email for an appointment—and include your student ID#when you do.
- WLL's Temporary Student Advisor is in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please email for an appointment—and include your student ID#when you do.
- Students attending an advising session are encouraged to bring their current Advising Transcript available through GoSFU.