- Student opportunities
- News & events
At WLL's advising office, we're here to help you! Don't hesitate to contact us.
Our academic advisor is available to help students with the following:
- Degree and course planning
- Declaring major/minor
- Academic progress
- Course management
- Academic support/career prep
- Student support
Contact WLL's advisor
For academic advising, please contact:
WLL Undergraduate Advisor
* Please include your name, student number, and a detailed explanation of your situation in all email correspondence with the advisor.
Advising hours and information
- WLL's academic advisor is in the office Monday to Friday most weeks. Please email for an appointment—and include your student ID#when you do.
- Students attending an advising session are encouraged to bring their current Advising Transcript available through GoSFU.