Certificate Program in University Teaching and Learning for Graduate Students
How to apply
Applications for the Fall 2013 program, which runs on Fridays from September 13 to December 6, 2013, are now open.
Application deadline for Fall 2013 program: Friday, May 24, 2013.
To apply, fill out the application form
Participants are chosen from a broad range of backgrounds, representative of SFU's teaching community. All current SFU graduate students are encouraged to apply, although space is limited and preference will be given to students in doctoral programs. The following selection criteria will be considered:
- Membership in the SFU teaching community
- Quality of application and letter of intent
- Commitment to teaching and learning at SFU
- Relevant previous activities and experience
- Range of departments represented
- Gender balance
PREREQUISITE: Instructional Skills Workshop
COST: There is a materials fee of $100 for this program, due upon acceptance into the program. There is no cost to apply.