Related Web Site Links
[Prepared by Dean Luciuk, REM Graduate Student]
- Natural Resources Canada http://www.Nrcan.gc.ca
is the first gateway site. This web site contains links to different
branches of both the federal and international governments. Access
to journals, government publications and industrial data sources
are also provided.
- The second gateway site is the B.C Ministry of Environment
Land and Parks http://www.env.gov.bc.ca:80/.
- The final gateway site The California Energy Commission
offers access to hot topics, information on the commission, news
releases, publications and numerous links to related web sites.
- Energy News Groups http://www.energy.ca.gov/links/web.html.
- Energy Databases http://www.energy.ca.gov/database/index.html.
- This site http://www.elp.gov.bc.ca/epd/epdpa/mpp/mpphome.html
offers educational materials, technical reports, financial reports
and information brochures relating to waste management.
- Journals related to energy can be found at http://www.lib.kth.se/kthbeng/kthb.html.