- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Re-use For Good
- Community Vibrancy
- Fair Trade
- Contact Us
Over the past year and a half, the SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop have made changes to their operations to support working, teaching, and learning remotely.
Some of these changes have included shifting to digital course material delivery as well as moving the Spirit Shop to an online store where you can browse for local gifts and spirit wear. Additionally, our customer service representatives are available through Live Chat on our website to quickly find the answers you need.
While our online services are here to stay, you may notice additional changes to Bookstore and Spirit shop operations to support the return to campus and provide excellent customer service to our community with a continued emphasis on health and safety.
As we return to campus this fall we’re happy to announce that The Bookstore and Spirit Shop at Burnaby campus has now reopened.
The staff have been eagerly looking forward to this day and are excited to welcome our community. We have a new website that is easier to navigate where you will shop online to find your course materials but are now able to choose to access them digitally, have them shipped directly to you or pick them up in person from our in-store pick-up counter. With health and safety precautions in mind, please note that course materials are now only browsable online instead of in-person.
The Bookstore and Spirit Shop will be hosting pop-up shops during each term to provide the same excellent in-person customer service at all of our campuses. Visit us at our booths at the Surrey and Vancouver campuses during Welcome Week.
Burnaby Campus Store Hours September 8th – 17th • Monday through Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
Click here to visit our updated webpage and online store or follow us on social media.
For more reopening information, please visit SFU’s Return To Campus Plan.