Getting Started with Crowdmark
What is Crowdmark?
Crowdmark is an online collaborative grading platform. It is able to streamline the grading process between multiple graders such as TAs/Tms as well as other grading related tasks. Crowdmark is also integrated with Canvas which makes the grading process even more efficient.
Features and benefits of Crowdmark
- Works with electronic and paper-based assessments
- Facilitates distribution of questions to designated graders (collaborative grading)
- Substantially reduces time spent grading
- Automatically adds up marks and generates question- and assessment-level analytics
- Facilitates commenting and annotations
- Provides one-button integration with Canvas
- Returns assessments, grades and feedback to students promptly
- Eliminates need to store paper copies of exams
To try Crowdmark in your course, follow the log-in instructions below or use the blue “How can we help you?” button at the bottom of your screen to request support.
To create your crowdmark assignments:
1. Go to www.crowdmark.com
2. Click Sign In
3. Choose Simon Fraser University from the list of schools
4. Click Sign in with Canvas
5. Log in with your computing id and password
6. Click Authorize if you agree to the terms and conditions
7. Enter your SFU email address and then click Next.
8. Once you have successfully logged in to Crowdmark, you will see a welcome message
You should see your Canvas courses and you can create an assessment here.
Where do I find help?
You can find Crowdmark documentation here: