The Research Hub invites all students of the Faculty of Education to submit blog articles about your research for publication on the Research Hub website. Our goal is to promote your research, make it visible to wider audiences, and create connections with communities.
Your article can
- showcase timely research on current issues in education
- explain your research and its significance to a non-expert audience
- report on outcomes and impacts of your research on academic and/or non-academic communities
- share your experience and journey as an emerging scholar
Here is how you can participate
- Click here to send a tentative title, a 75-word author bio, and a 100–120-word pitch.
- As soon as possible, the blog’s editor will respond to your pitch with a date for you to submit your complete article, or with a request for further details if needed.
- Upon receiving your full article, we will notify you with an estimated publication date.
Your full article should be limited to 750 words. We invite creative pieces that include photos, videos, audio files, and/or other forms of expression that support your article.