Why Become an SFU food ambassador?
- Get free food and earn $300 Dining Dollars (with active participation in the program)
- Boost your professional skills and gain experience in digital marketing
- Create work you can include in your resume/portfolio
- Share your perspective with the SFU community
What you’ll do:
- Capture photos and videos of food on campus
- Work with the SFU Food team on content ideas
- Create 2 monthly posts (at least 1 TikTok/Reel video)
How To Apply
- SFU Student—willing and able to travel to Burnaby campus for content creation
- Familiar with social media platforms, particularily Instagram and TikTok
- Have a device capable of filming 1080p quality video
- Comfortable editing videos for TikTok and Instagram
SFU Food Ambassadors will primarily create social video content, like the examples below. There is also the opportunity to explore other content creation (ex. photography and writing).
Meet the current SFU Food Ambassadors!
B.S. Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
B.A. Political Science