Set Up Out of Office Messages
Outlook Web App
The instructions below are for setting up an Out of Office message (Automatic Reply) in the Outlook Web App (OWA).
Using a Desktop Application?
2. On the left hand navigation pane, under Mail > Automatic Processing > Click Automatic Replies.
3. Select the Send automatic replies radio button. This will allow you to set a date range and enter a message.
4. Set a time period in which you would like your automatic replies to be sent by clicking the 'Send replies only during this time period' checkbox and using the drop-down menus.
5. In the text box, compose your automatic reply.
6. Below the first text box, you can choose whether to send replies only to your organization, or create a separate message for external addresses below. When you are finished, click Save.