Set Up Rules
Outlook Web App
This page provides instructions on how to set up rules in the Outlook Web App (OWA).
Using a Desktop Application?
2. On the left hand navigation pane, under Mail > Automatic Processing > Click Inbox and Sweep Rules.
3. Click the + sign under inbox rules to create a new rule.
4. Setup the conditions as needed and the actions to be taken upon the message using the drop-down menus. Click OK to finish.
1. Select an email message from the sender whose message you want to delete.
2. On the menu bar, select Sweep.
Note: The Sweep option isn't available from the following folders: Junk Email, Drafts, Sent Items and Deleted Items.
3. Choose how you want to handle email messages from the sender you chose.
4. Select Sweep to perform the selected actions.