Professional Programs & Partnerships
- Workshops and short courses
- Community Economic Development
- Community-engaged research & partnerships
- North Shore Rain Garden Project
- Researching Teaching and Learning for Democratic Participation: An Inquiry into Pedagogy Practices at Simon Fraser University
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Women's Participation and Leadership in Climate Solutions
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- REDIRECT ONLY
ONLINE COURSE: April 12th - June 30th 2021
Renewable Energy Transition Strategies: Practical Innovations for Urban Areas
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
You’ll access the courses through Canvas, our learning management system, which is available through the SFU website. Canvas is extremely user-friendly—even if you’ve never studied online before. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and a headset. Additionally, we’re always here to help if you have questions.
You may log into Canvas beginning on the first day of each course. For a list of Canvas-supported operating systems and web browsers, visit our supported web browsers page. To learn more about Canvas, visit the SFU Canvas Student Guide.
Once you are registered, you will be given more specific information about how to log in to Canvas.