Professional Programs & Partnerships
- Workshops and short courses
- Community Economic Development
- Community-engaged research & partnerships
- North Shore Rain Garden Project
- Researching Teaching and Learning for Democratic Participation: An Inquiry into Pedagogy Practices at Simon Fraser University
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Women's Participation and Leadership in Climate Solutions
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- REDIRECT ONLY
ONLINE COURSE: April 12th - June 30th 2021
Renewable Energy Transition Strategies: Practical Innovations for Urban Areas
What do I need to do to receive a letter of completion in the course?
To complete the course, you will need to complete all coursework within thirteen weeks of starting the program.
Every student who registers for the course can also receive a transcript from SFU Continuing Studies here. Note that this course is not graded, though, so that transcript would show only that you signed up for the course.