How to Register 2020
June 23 – 26, 2020 | RSVP for streaming links
Our How to Register 2020 sessions will be offered online using Bluejeans. Please RSVP to email@example.com for the session of your area (make sure to put the area in the subject line, too, please). Or, if you're unable to make the scheduled time for your session, RSVP for one of the Open Sessions, instead. Used widely at SFU for online meetings, Bluejeans offers a 7-Day free trial (registration required) that can be used via a downloadable application (available for both desktop and mobile/tablet) or via a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera).
Tuesday, June 23
- DANCE: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- FILM (cohort): 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- FILM (intended): 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- OPEN SESSION: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday, June 24
- MUSIC: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- THEATRE PERFORMANCE: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- THEATRE PRODUCTION & DESIGN: 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Thursday, June 25
- ART, PERFORMANCE & CINEMA STUDIES: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- VISUAL ART: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Friday, June 26
OPEN SESSION: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
To RSVP, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead by then-student, now SCA alumni Milton Lim, here's a video tour of SFU Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, the SCA's primary location. We filmed this about seven years ago and we've had a few renovations since, especially our lobby, but this video can still give you an overview of the building and its venue spaces.