Senate Committee on Enrollment Management and Planning
Standing committee (Reporting Category "B")
|Vice-President, Academic||Chair Ex-officio||Peter Keller|
|Dean and Associate Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies||Ex-officio||Jeff Derksen|
|Registrar and Exec. Director Student Enrolment (or designate)||Ex-officio||Rummana Khan Hemani|
|Associate Vice-President Academic||Ex-officio||Wade Parkhouse|
|Associate Vice President Students and International (or designate)||Ex-officio||Tim Rahilly|
|Director, Office of Institutional Research and Planning||Ex-officio -- Secretary (non-voting)||Zareen Naqvi
|Dean, Applied Sciences (or designate)||Ex-officio||Eugene Fiume|
|Dean, Arts and Social Sciences (or designate)||Catherine Murray|
|Dean, Business Administration (or designate)||Peter Tingling|
|Dean, Communication, Art & Technology (or designate)||Stuart Poyntz|
|Dean, Education (or designate)||Natalia Gajdamaschko|
|Dean, Environment (or designate)||Paul Kingsbury|
|Dean, Health Sciences (or designate)||Tania Bubela|
|Dean, Science (or designate)||Paul Kench|
|Faculty Senator||Elected by Senate||2 years||May 31, 2020||Holly Andersen|
|Faculty Senator||2 years||May 31, 2020||Woo Soo Kim|
|Undergraduate Student Senator||Elected by Senate||1 year||May 31, 2019||Susan Luu|
|Graduate Student (at-large)||1 year||May 31, 2019|
Terms of Reference
1. To recommend to Senate annual targets for undergraduate and graduate enrolment in each Faculty.
2. To recommend to Senate annual undergraduate admission targets by semester, basis of admission (high school, college transfer, other), and Faculty.
3. To consider proposals from Faculties for managing enrolment in Faculties and/or programs and to make recommendations to Senate.
4. To monitor closely the impact of enrolment management measures and recommend appropriate changes, as needed, to Senate.
5. To make recommendations to Senate concerning the management of international student enrolment.
6. Considering available and prospective resources, to develop and recommend to Senate policies for managing enrolment.
7. To coordinate and monitor student employment and retention activities between the Faculties and Student Services.
Quorum is seven voting members
Committee meetings are scheduled twice per year, in February and November.
The next SCEMP Meetings will be held:
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm in room AQ 6106
Wednesday, February 14, 2018, from 12:00 to 2:00 pm in room AQ 6106