Prevent loss before it happens
Become a critical member of any management team with specialized knowledge in identifying, assessing, monitoring and limiting risks. As course providers recognized by the Risk Management Society, we’ve designed our risk management courses and certificate program to prepare you to excel as a risk manager.
- Apply course hours toward CRM or RF certification
- Learn from industry leaders and experienced faculty
- Build a professional network of peers
Take our courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
View risk management courses:
Location update: In-person courses have been moved to either online or online-supported delivery through December 31, 2021.
18 Business Administration MGMT120 MGMT120-ON12111
18 Human Resources Management MGMT310 MGMT310-ON121112
18 Organizational Behaviour MGMT115 MGMT115-ON121112
19 Marketing Management MGMT240 MGMT240-ON12111
19 Risk Management Principles and Practices CRM110 CRM110-ON12111
20 Economic Theory MGMT230 MGMT230-ON12111
20 Risk Assessment and Treatment CRM205 CRM205-ON12111
4 Interpersonal Business Communication MGMT110 MGMT110-ON12141
13 Business Administration MGMT120 MGMT120-ON12171
13 Business Strategy MGMT420 MGMT420-ON12171
13 Interpersonal Business Communication MGMT110 MGMT110-ON12171
14 Management Accounting MGMT355 MGMT355-ON12171
14 Risk Financing CRM305 CRM305-ON12171
15 Business Law MGMT360 MGMT360-ON12171
15 Risk Management Principles and Practices CRM110 CRM110-ON12171
16 Risk Assessment and Treatment CRM205 CRM205-ON12171
The Risk Management Certificate consists of both business management and risk management courses. Visit this page for details.
Evenings, weekends, online
Finish in just over 1 year
Combining business management and risk management training, our Risk Management Certificate can prepare you to play a key role in high-demand fields such as finance and insurance. Choose from conveniently scheduled courses in Vancouver, Surrey or online.
You'll learn to:
- Design a comprehensive risk management program
- Assess risk and identify feasible risk control techniques
- Select and implement risk financing techniques
- Utilize financial analysis in guiding decision-making
Is this program for you?
We've designed our certificate for new or experienced risk managers in almost any field. Our students include professionals who:
- Plan to launch a risk management career
- Wish to validate work experience with formal training
- Need to understand risk management for their current work
- Want to further their career with a recognized credential