Professional Programs & Partnerships
- Workshops and short courses
- Community Economic Development
- Community-engaged research & partnerships
- Graduate professional programs
- Women's Participation and Leadership in Climate Solutions
- REDIRECT ONLY
- DEMO - ARCH
- COVID-19 Faculty & Staff Resources
ONLINE COURSE: APRIL 6TH - JUNE 28TH
Renewable Energy Transition Strategies: Practical Innovations for Urban Areas
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
You’ll access the courses through Canvas, our learning management system, which is available through the SFU website. Canvas is extremely user-friendly—even if you’ve never studied online before. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and a headset. Additionally, we’re always here to help if you have questions.
You may log into Canvas beginning on the first day of each course. For a list of Canvas-supported operating systems and web browsers, visit our supported web browsers page. To learn more about Canvas, visit the SFU Canvas Student Guide.
Once you are registered, you will be given more specific information about how to log in to Canvas.