Professional Programs & Partnerships
- Workshops and short courses
- Community Economic Development
- Community-engaged research & partnerships
- Graduate professional programs
- Women's Participation and Leadership in Climate Solutions
- REDIRECT ONLY
- DEMO - ARCH
ONLINE COURSE: APRIL 6TH - JUNE 28TH 2020
Renewable Energy Transition Strategies: Practical Innovations for Urban Areas
What do I need to do to receive a letter of completion in the course?
To complete the course, you will need to complete all coursework within thirteen weeks of starting the program.
Every student who registers for the course can also receive a transcript from SFU Continuing Studies here. Note that this course is not graded, though, so that transcript would show only that you signed up for the course.