- Professional Programs
- Community Economic Development
- Graduate professional programs
- Learning from the Global Pandemic
- Women Bending the Curve on Climate Change
- Engaging the Community to Build Flood Resilience: 12,000 Rain Gardens for the Puget Sound
- Engaging the university community in realizing sustainabiity: a transformational approach
- Engaging Citizens in Bike Lane Proposals: A Toronto Experience
- Climate Narratives
- Prospective Students
- New Students
- Current Students
- Student Stories
- REDIRECT ONLY
Development and Sustainability Minor
Physical Geography Minor
Resource and Environmental Management Minor
Cultural Resource Management
Geographic Information Science
The Environment Co-operative Education Program integrates work experience with academic studies. Co-op education is an optional program to allow students to alternate between study semesters and paid, resume-boosting work semesters. Co-op students graduate with a year of experience and an advantage over your competition.
Connect with professors, industry professionals, SFU students, and peers in your field of study around the globe. Develop connections for future travel or study abroad. A Field School can be described as an extended field trip, or an off-campus delivery of SFU courses for a group of 10 - 20 students.
Study Abroad for a term or two
Exchanges are a way to live abroad and immerse yourself in the host culture, while internationalizing your degree and resume. Gain credit towards your SFU degree by studying abroad at one of SFU's 130+ exchange partner institutions.