Details pertaining to the BC College Pension Plan (BCCPP)
- Following the start of your appointment you will receive a welcome package in the mail from BCCPP which has your person ID# which you can use to register for a MyAccount.
- For more information or if you do not receive a welcome package please contact BCCPP toll free at 1-888-440-0111.
- Consult the BCCPP Guide for Plan Members which contains valuable information to help you learn more about plan membership, contributions, your pension, and information on nearing retirement.
Faculty members who are part of the BC College Pension Plan will be receiving a paper copy of a T4A slip in the mail with pension adjustment information from the new plan. The physical copy of the T4A slip is not needed to file income tax. If you misplace your T4A, please contact BC Pension Corporation at 1-888-440-0111 and they will provide the T4A value over the phone.
RRSP, TFSA, RRIF and LIF
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP) Details
- SFU Group RRSP/TFSA/NREG Enrolment Package
- Lump Sum Contribution form - RRSP/TFSA/NREG submit directly to Sun Life
- Group Registered Retirement Income Fund and Life Income Fund - Summary
- Group Registered Retirement Income Fund and Life Income Fund - detailed package
- For more information on RIF/LIF options or to enroll, please connect with Sun Life directly at 1-866-224-3906 (select option 1).
- How To Connect with Sun Life Financial