This Fall, we are continuing to emphasize online learning options for leaders and employees. We encourage all staff and leaders to activate their LinkedIn Learning accounts and explore the multitude of courses available. Visit our list of online resources on a number of foundational and transferable skills.
Live remote learning sessions are included below.
Leader-as-Coach: Coaching Foundation for Development and Performance Conversations
This program is a three-part series on essential mindset and core skills for being more coach-like in your approach as a Leader. Blending theory with demonstrations and practice, leaders will learn the art of coach-like presence and skills in their day-to-day, development and feedback conversations with their teams, direct reports and peers.
3 Parts|Wednesday, Nov 17th, Wednesday, Nov 24th and Wednesday, Dec 1st|9am to 11am|Zoom
Need to Cancel your Registration?
Most of our workshops fill up and have waitlists, so we ask that you cancel your registration with as much notice as possible. This will allow us to open up your space for someone else. Refunds are possible for registrations cancelled at least 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancelling with more than 7 days’ notice
Please follow these steps to cancel your registration with more than 7 days’ notice:
- Go to your Eventbrite account and find the workshop order: https://www.eventbrite.ca/
- Select ‘request a refund’ (if you paid a fee) or ‘cancel your order’ (if there was no fee)
- For fee refunds, you will be sent an email indicating whether a refund is eligible. Once approved, it takes up to 5 business days to be processed.
Last minute cancellations (less than 7 days’ notice)
- Email email@example.com if you need to cancel your registration with less than 7 days’ notice, including the day-of the workshop if you’re unable to attend due to illness. If we don’t hear from you and you don’t attend the workshop, we may need to charge your department to compensate for associated costs.
- Cancellations within 7 days are not eligible for refunds.