We are in the process of developing and piloting online learning opportunities for employees and leaders.
In the meantime, please check out the wide range of learning opportunities available through LinkedIn Learning. LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps you discover and develop business, technology-related and creative skills through expert-led course videos. It’s free of charge for SFU employees through the library. For details and to create an account, visit SFU’s library website: https://www.lib.sfu.ca/find/other-materials/lil-linkedin-learning
Need to Cancel your Registration?
Most of our workshops fill up and have waitlists, so we ask that you cancel your registration with as much notice as possible. This will allow us to open up your space for someone else. Refunds are possible for registrations cancelled at least 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancelling with more than 7 days’ notice
Please follow these steps to cancel your registration with more than 7 days’ notice:
- Go to your Eventbrite account and find the workshop order: https://www.eventbrite.ca/
- Select ‘request a refund’ (if you paid a fee) or ‘cancel your order’ (if there was no fee)
- For fee refunds, you will be sent an email indicating whether a refund is eligible. Once approved, it takes up to 5 business days to be processed.
Last minute cancellations (less than 7 days’ notice)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your registration with less than 7 days’ notice, including the day-of the workshop if you’re unable to attend due to illness. If we don’t hear from you and you don’t attend the workshop, we may need to charge your department to compensate for associated costs.
- Cancellations within 7 days are not eligible for refunds.