- Outdoor Spaces
- Morris J. Wosk Centre For Dialogue
- Harbour Centre
- Goldcorp Centre for the Arts
- Segal Building
- Vancouver Catering
- Technology Rates
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Filming + Photo
Policy GP-36, University Meeting and Event Space Booking, has been updated to ensure a fair, transparent, consistent and centralized process for vetting and managing space booking requests to align with SFU’s core values of academic freedom and freedom of expression without compromising the physical safety of university community members and property on all three campuses.
This update will come into effect on June 1, 2021.
Please note - the policy does not cover:
- off-campus events;
- virtual events;
- space for credit courses that are not open to the general public;
- space booked and used for individual or small group study;
- university spaces leased to third parties (i.e. the new student union building [SUB] leased to the SFSS); and
- athletic facilities.