- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- November 24th, 2022 - Public Talk - Dr. Grace Iarocci
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers Starting the UBC MSc. in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) in September!
We are excited to share that four former ADDL volunteer research assistants will be starting the UBC Master of Science program in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of British Columbia in September 2020! To learn more about these students and their journey to grad school, visit the links below:
We thank these volunteers for all of their hard work with the ADDL, and wish them well as they start their program!
If you are interested in gaining relevant experience on your journey to becoming a Speech-Language Pathologist, including working with families and individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), check out how you can join the ADDL.