- ADDL in the Media
- April 16, 2021 - Presentation - Dr. Iarocci and Vanessa Fong
- ADDL - New Name & Website
- New Webinar and Event Recordings Available
- ADDL Welcomes New Students
- Congrats to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- Anxiety Management during COVID-19
- Camp for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers and Future SLPs
- ADDL Students Present at INSAR 2022
- Inclusive Theatre & Filmmaking Camp
- Join the Lab
- Mailing List
Congratulations to Former ADDL Volunteers on Starting UBC's Speech-Language Pathology MSc Program this Fall!
The ADDL is excited to congratulate former volunteers, Evie Andres and Alivia Ungaro, on their acceptance into the Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Master of Science (MSc) program at the University of British Columbia!
We sincerly appreciate all of Evie and Alivia's hard work throughout their time as volunteers in the lab, and wish them the best of luck as they continue their academic journeys this Fall.
If you are interested in gaining relevant experience on your journey to becoming a Speech-Language Pathologist, including working with families and individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), check out how you can join the ADDL.