- Campus services
- Executive Director's Office
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Welcome back to campus!
- Honouring the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- World Mental Health Week
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Email Archive
- News and events
- Contact us
A range of room bookings are available for students, faculty and staff and external clients at the Surrey campus.
Current SFU students can book a team room for group study using the Room Booking website.
For class work
If you require a classroom for your class project, contact your instructor/department for further assistance.
There are 8 meeting rooms available for staff and faculty members. Room capacities range from 10-24 people, and they can be booked through SFU Outlook Calendar.
For academic-related bookings
To book a room for academic activities such as a thesis defence or midterm exam, fill out the form below.
Office and work stations
Office space is allocated at the faculty level and its usage is reviewed annually. Faculties in turn assign space at their discretion. Work stations are available to sessional instructors, teaching assistants and visiting faculty by appointment.
Rooms SRYC 5302 and SRYC 5304 in Galleria 5 are available to sessional instructors, teaching assistants and visiting faculty for office hours with students. These meeting rooms have access to computers and telephones.
To book these rooms, contact the Resource Scheduler by sending an email to email@example.com.
Are you looking to book a space or host an event at SFU Surrey? Contact Meetings, Event and Conference Services (MECS) by calling 778-782-5800 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, including room descriptions and booking rates, please visit the MECS website.