- Executive Director's Office
- Cultivating a community of care at SFU Surrey and beyond
- Celebrating 20 years of SFU in Surrey
- Bringing ArtsLIVE to SFU Surrey
- Sustainability in the heart of Surrey's city centre
- It’s all about CO-OPeration: My experience with SFU Co-op
- Renewing our commitment to reconciliation and decolonization
- Reconnect and recharge this summer
- Community on Campus: SFU Surrey's 20th Anniversary Recap
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Welcome back to campus!
- Honouring the first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Introducing The Journey Here: a new podcast from SFU Surrey
- Holiday greetings, a look back on 2021 and hope for 2022
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- World Mental Health Week
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Podcast: The Journey Here
- Season 1
- Ep. 1 | Joy Johnson: Leading with Compassion and Care
- Ep. 2 | Kue K'nyawmupoe: Connecting and Serving Communities
- Ep. 3 | Doug Tennant: Empowering Leaders with Diverse Abilities
- Ep. 4 | Kathleen Burke: Igniting Community Leaders
- Ep. 5 | Rochelle Prasad: Sparking the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Ep. 6 | Bailey Mumford: An Advocate for Housing and Belonging
- Ep. 7 | Matt Hern: Supporting Community Development through Worker Co-operatives
- Ep. 8 | Joanne Curry: Engaging Our Campus and Community
- Ep. 9 | Michael Heeney: Building Surrey's City Centre
- Season 1
- Campus Services
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Parking & Transit
SFU Surrey campus is accessible by transit and car, and provides a variety of parking options for students and visitors.
SFU Surrey provides a limited number of parking stalls for students and is assigned via lottery each semester. The cost is $167.00 per semester ($128.27 + 24% translink + 5% GST) and parking is restricted to the P3 level of the Central City Mall parkade.
Eligibility: Prior to entering the lottery, you must be registered for classes at the Surrey campus for the semester you are applying for. You can apply for a parking pass prior to the beginning of each semester.
Faculty and staff parking
Permanent and continuing staff may purchase a monthly permit through payroll deduction. Fill out the form linked below and then email it to email@example.com. The cost per month (taxes included) are:
- SRYC: $25/month (park on P3 of Central City parking garage only. Permit parkers must use this area even if visiting Central City for non-works reasons)
- SRYE: $100/month (underneath SRYE building - card/fob must be programmed for access)
Staff or faculty requiring day use or short term parking should contact their department administrator.
Central City Mall parking is for retail shoppers only. SFU visitors are not permitted to use mall parking. There are other paid parking lots in the vicinity of SFU Surrey available for visitors. These lots are public and SFU takes no responsibility for these lots.
SFU Surrey is located close to the Surrey Central Skytrain station and is accessible by a number of busses and Park and Ride options. Visit the Translink website for routes and schedules.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
SRYC: Electric vehicle charging stations are available in the covered area of P3. A service fee of $1.50 per hour will apply at the commencement of each charging session. After three hours, the fee increases to $3.00 per hour. We ask all users to read updates on the machines each day prior to charging their vehicles. This information will be updated from time to time. Please be reminded to share availability of the charging stations. When your vehicle is fully charged, please relocate your vehicle to your permitted parking area.
SRYE: Vehicle charging stations are available in the SRYE parking garage. There is no fee to use these stations. These stations are available to SRYE permit parkers only and card/fob must be programmed for access.