- Campus services
- News and events
Executive Director blog
- Welcome back to campus!
- Summer message from Steve Dooley
- Walking together towards inclusion
- Honouring the 215 lives lost
- Moving forward: Next steps for anti-racism dialogues at SFU Surrey
- The Glass Half Full: The Challenges of 2020 & The Promise of 2021
- International Women's Day: Celebrating the Strong Women in My Life
- Why Bell Let's Talk Day matters to me
- Supporting one another and raising awareness on sexual assault
- Season's greetings from Steve Dooley
- The fight against COVID-19: Surrey researchers at their best!
- In case you missed it: Fall 2020 Campus-wide meeting
- Get to know Steve Dooley, Executive Director of SFU's Surrey Campus
- Welcoming Joy Johnson, SFU's 10th President
- Thank You President Petter for 10 Amazing Years
- It’s Long Overdue - Moving The Dial on Racism & Discrimination
- Surrey campus vibe is alive-and-strong during COVID-19
- 2020 Homeless Count in Surrey
- Lift Each Other Up on Pink Shirt Day
- Let's talk about mental health and well-being
- SFU Surrey students changing the world in 2019
- Health-related research and innovation is thriving in Surrey
- World Mental Health Week
- SFU Surrey and Orange Shirt Day
- Welcome to Fall 2019
- Power of Partnerships: Surrey Schools
- New campus building expands SFU Surrey campus
- Pink Shirt Day
- OppFest at the Surrey campus
- Celebrating International Women’s Day at SFU’s Surrey Campus
- Community Perspectives on Living with HIV and where we go From Here
- Executive Director blog
- Contact us
IT Services at Surrey campus offers help desk for technical, audio-visual and equipment support.
For any questions about the services listed below, please contact the Surrey help desk as your primary source for technical support.
- Phone: 778-782-7490, available Mon-Fri 8 AM to 8 PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: IT Service Centre, room 353, near the Fraser Library. (NOTE: due to COVID, please note that walk-in services are closed until further notice)
Anyone with a valid SFU ID can connect to SFU's SFUNET-SECURE from their devices. Connect with your device and follow the instructions provided.
Audio visual services
Learn more about the A/V services offered or book A/V services at the Surrey campus.
A/V Services offered at SFU Surrey