Move your career forward
Is it time to take your management skills to the next level? Our business management courses and certificate program can help you stand out as a leader. You’ll develop your ability to analyze, strategize and lead effectively in today’s ever-changing business environment.
- Choose from conveniently scheduled courses in Surrey, Vancouver or online
- Apply course hours towards several professional designations
- Learn from industry leaders and experienced faculty
- Build a professional network of peers
Evenings, Sat, online
Take our business management courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
View business management courses:
Location update: In-person courses have moved to either online or online-supported delivery through August 31, 2021.
14 Business Administration MGMT120 MGMT120-ON12071
14 Business Strategy MGMT420 MGMT420-ON12071
14 Financial Accounting Fundamentals MGMT250 MGMT250-ON12071
14 Human Resources Management MGMT310 MGMT310-ON12074
14 Organizational Behaviour MGMT115 MGMT115-ON12074
15 Business Law MGMT360 MGMT360-VA12071
17 Management Accounting MGMT355 MGMT355-ON12071
21 Performance Management MGMT325 MGMT325-ON12072
12 Interpersonal Business Communication MGMT110 MGMT110-ON12111
13 Accounting and Financial Management Fundamentals for Non-Financial Managers MGMT245 MGMT245-ON12111
18 Business Administration MGMT120 MGMT120-ON12111
20 Economic Theory MGMT230 MGMT230-ON12111
- Interpersonal Business Communication MGMT110
- Organizational Behaviour MGMT115
- Business Administration MGMT120
- Economic Theory MGMT230
- Marketing Management MGMT240
- Accounting and Financial Management Fundamentals for Non-Financial Managers MGMT245
- Financial Accounting Fundamentals MGMT250
- Human Resources Management MGMT310
- Business Finance MGMT350
- Management Accounting MGMT355
- Business Law MGMT360
- Business Strategy MGMT420
Evenings, Sat, online
Finish in 1 year
Our Business Management Certificate can equip you with the current knowledge and skills you need to excel as a manager in as little as one year.
You'll learn about:
- Planning, operating and managing a business in Canada
- Utilizing financial analysis in guiding decision-making
- Developing a strategic plan for your organization
Through your choice of electives, you can also build your skills in specialized areas such as marketing, human resources and finance.
Is this program for you?
We've designed our certificate for new or experienced managers. Our students include:
- Recent graduates who need general business training
- Mid-career professionals moving into management roles
- Aspiring entrepreneurs developing their business skills
- Professionals seeking a faster alternative to a business degree