- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
FORMER CO-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, QMUNITY; COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, FACILITATOR & EDUCATOR
By trade and by passion, a facilitator and convenor of dialogue and community engagement. Committed to unearthing and mobilizing shared and collective wisdom, designing intentional spaces in which marginalized knowledge and lived experiences can be centred, and advancing human rights through education and community building.
Joel is an uninvited settler and guest of German and British ancestry, on Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh lands.