- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- Remote work
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
Vision, strategy and policy
- One I.S. vision
- Cloud Computing Strategy
- Stewardship Model
- Stewardship Committees
- Stewardship Workflow
- Connecting to University Governance
- Approval and Prioritization
- Stewardship and Project Management
- Terms of Reference: One I.S. Stewardship Committee
- Administrative Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Research Systems Stewardship Committee
- Terms of Reference: Educational Systems Stewardship Committee
- Mobile Strategy
- Reports and blog
- Vision, strategy and policy
IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
IT Services is committed to improving the digital experience for our community and this week is introducing ServiceHub as the new, streamlined support and ticketing platform. ServiceHub will improve the way you engage, explore and connect with IT support and resources.
Browse services that empower your work, find answers in our new knowledge base or quickly engage IT experts with our improved request platform.
New features include:
An organized and actively maintained list of services available to our clients.
There is now a dedicated portal to interact with IT, report issues, order services and check ticket status - decreasing the reliance on email as the primary means of communication.
Custom forms and workflows
Services can have custom forms to capture specific information required to provide a service. Custom workflows will optimize request handling including the capability to configure approvals and automate assigned tasks to responsible person/groups. Both features will reduce the back and forth between support staff and clients and queue juggling between IT teams.
Improved visibility into operations and service delivery. You can now build your own reports and dashboards that meet your needs or your management needs.
An organized content management feature with a direct relationship to the Service Catalogue. By promoting a viable self-help mentality, the number of incoming tickets will be reduced.
Have questions? Please see our collection of FAQs.
Need additional assistance?