- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- Improve your cellular coverage by enabling WiFi Calling
- New committee guides transformative changes at SFU
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Security and Privacy Guidance: Social Media Apps
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
Print to any SFU Print device
Faculty and staff can print to any SFU Print device located in their department at any campus with no additional setup required. When you print from your computer, the print job will enter a centralized queue and you can go to the nearest SFU Print device to release the job. Please note that print jobs will only be held in the queue for 8 hours before they are deleted.
Secure & Sustainable Printing
Have you ever accidentally printed the wrong file or forgot to pick up your print job?
SFU Print will reduce the number of wrong, wasted, or forgotten prints by holding all print jobs in a centralized queue until released. SFU Print secures all print jobs, ensuring that only you see the documents you are printing.
100% Colour MFD Fleet
All SFU Print devices have colour printing capabilities, but will default to printing in black and white. Colour printing on SFU Print devices is three times more economical than on a desktop colour printer.
New Reporting Capabilities
PaperCut is an embedded print management software with reporting capabilities that can provide reports on the following; print volume and cost breakdowns by user, print savings from unreleased print jobs, and environmental statistics such as trees consumed and CO2 produced from prints.