Support the Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology
The Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology (FCAT) is where creativity meets new technology, where science meets art, and design encounters new media. FCAT is a global leader in this space, operating at the interface of education, research and community engagement with strong ties to the creative economy.
Your gift will enable our students and faculty to continue pushing the boundaries, explore new possibilities and shape the future. Donations to FCAT supports leading-edge programs that engage our students, increase capacity for researchers, and strengthen our contributions to the social, cultural and environmental welfare of the communities we serve.
There are many ways to get involved and direct your investment in areas that are important to you, your family or your organization. Pledged gifts also give donors flexibility to make annual payments towards a more generous contributions over time – for example, three or five years.
For additional information about gift opportunities, or to discuss how your gift can be most effective or pledged over time, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Program For Global Communication
- FCAT Undergraduate Research Fellowships
- FCAT Graduate Travel Awards
- Endowed Professorship in Natural User Interfaces
- Professorships in Digital Media
- Chair in Contemporary Aboriginal Arts
- Chronic Pain Research Institute
- SFU Summer Music Academy
- Creative Entrepreneurship in FCAT
- Student Co-op Program at the School for the Contemporary Arts