- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 778.782.8179
- Office: 2812, SFU Surrey Campus
- BA, Art History, University of British Columbia
- B.Design, Industrial Design, Open Learning University and Emily Carr University
- MSc, IT Product Design, University of Southern Denmark - Sonderborg
Since arriving at SIAT in 2007, Ken Zupan has taught courses ranging from graphic design, to drawing, to spatial thinking and material in design (industrial design). A native of Vancouver, Ken was formally trained as an industrial designer at Emily Carr University and completed his MSc. in IT Product Design at the University of Southern Denmark.
Ken has been a long advocate of the use of 3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies at SIAT and currently serves on the committee that oversees the lab that houses this innovative technology. In 2012, Ken was the Canadian participant in ‘RapidTech 2012’, a workshop designed for post-secondary instructors in the use additive manufacturing technologies in the classroom. This event was held in conjunction with UC Irvine and Saddleback College in Southern California.