- Staff & faculty resources
Teaching & research interests
- Multimodal displays
- Experimental phenomenology
- New media technologies
Michael's current focus
I develop new forms of multimodal and audiovisual display technology, exploring novel product lines across different application contexts including gaming, immersive exhibitions, control rooms, telepresence and simulation-based training.
- PhD, Interdisciplinary, Simon Fraser University, 2018.
- MFA, Time Arts, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 1999.
- BA, Philosophy, DePaul University, 1993.
Current & upcoming courses
Future courses may be subject to change.