- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
Fall 2020 Project Showcase
- Late Nights: Graphic Novel Project
- I'm at Soup (Kinetic Typography)
- That's MY Pen!
- My Hopes and Dreams Entering Adulthood
- Safe Islands: A design solution to promote social distancing
- Murdock From Paragon (Steampunk Costume)
- GI Smart app
- The Cage
- Totems of Time
- The Arena 2
- Circuit Critter
- Fishing Joy
- Food Security
- Laundry Day Simulation
- Recognize, Reflect, and Unite
- A Cup of Coffee, Please
- ABM Vivacious
- Light After Death
- Moment Track
- Crimson Falcon
- ESSENTIAL: a COVID-19 Documentary
- Impossible Photography
- Witch's Brew
- Monster Under the Bed
- Frolicking Flower
- Brand Poster Design
- Secret Box from Secret Santa
- Coffee or Tea?
- The Grand Fishery
- Argon Chalice Redesign 1
- Argon Chalice Redesign 2
- Ventura Future Microsite
- La Petite Mort
Teaching & research interests
- Computer Mediated Communications
- Experimental Phenomenology
- Sound Design
Michael's current focus
I develop more immersive audiovisual display technologies and content, exploring new form factors across different application contexts.
- New Directions in Third Wave Human-Computer Interaction: Volume 1 – Technologies (Springer HCI Series)
- New Directions in Third Wave Human-Computer Interaction: Volume 2 – Methodologies (Springer HCI Series)
- Teaching Computational Creativity
- Foundations in Sound Design for Interactive Media: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Foundations in Sound Design for Embedded Media: A Multidisciplinary Approach
See all books.
- PhD, Interdisciplinary Design, Simon Fraser University, 2018.
- MFA, Time Arts, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 1999.
- BA, Philosophy, DePaul University, 1993.
Current & upcoming courses
This instructor is currently not teaching any courses.