- News & Events
- Staff & faculty resources
Stephanie can help with
- Career coaching and job-readiness skills for undergraduate students majoring in Interactive Arts and Technology
- Vetting and posting of co-op opportunities
- Supporting current co-op students and employers during co-op work terms
The SIAT Co-op Coordinator supports current undergraduates majoring in the School of Interactive Arts and Technology by providing them with job-seeking workshops, one-on-one advising, and online courses to effectively secure co-op placements.
While on co-op placements, the Co-op Coordinator typically conducts face-to-face site visits with students and employers, ensuring work placement objectives are being met and providing guidance and resources as needed.
employers can connect with the Co-op Coordinator to explore their
readiness and fit for the SFU Co-operative Education program and
potentially develop their talent pipeline via the Co-op Program.
- MEd Educational Leadership, Faculty of Education, Simon Fraser University
- BA Sociology, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Trent University