Tax receipts and forms

T4A chevron_right

A tax form that provides the amount of fundings a student received in a given year.

T2202 chevron_right

A tax receipt which report tuition paid for credit courses for the previous calendar year


If you are filing taxes in US, please use the T2202 form.