- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Research Awards & Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Presentation Award
- CSC Silver Medal Award
- E. J. Wells Chemistry Book Award
- Melanie O'Neill Chemistry Undergraduate Award
- SCI Canada Student Merit Award
- Tony Parsad Award in Chemistry
- Chemistry Undergraduate Scholarship
- TransCanada Pipelines Research Scholarship
- Evelyn and Leigh Palmer Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Employees
- Employment Opportunities
- Information for Department Members
- Room Bookings
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Chemistry EDI Group
Areas of interest
- B.Sc. - University of Hong Kong
- M.Sc. & Ph.D. - University of Toronto
- LAB: C7089
- TEL: 778-782-4350
- RESEARCH WEBSITE
Single-cell assay, nanomaterial-based DNA assays, chemical analysis of herbal compounds.
We are interested in carrying out various chemical and biochemical analysis which are enhanced by the use of modern analytical techniques and microfluidic nanotechnology.
In particular, we are interested in:
- Single-cell drug assays.
- DNA/RNA hybridization for biospecies identification.
- Chemical separations for nutritional, pharmaceutical and environmental applications.
Our research goals are:
- To enhance various chemical and biochemical analysis by using nanomaterials so that analysis can be achieved more efficiently and effectively.
Click here to view publications.