- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Research Awards & Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Presentation Award
- CSC Silver Medal Award
- E. J. Wells Chemistry Book Award
- Melanie O'Neill Chemistry Undergraduate Award
- SCI Canada Student Merit Award
- Tony Parsad Award in Chemistry
- Chemistry Undergraduate Scholarship
- TransCanada Pipelines Research Scholarship
- Evelyn and Leigh Palmer Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Employees
- Employment Opportunities
- Information for Department Members
- Room Bookings
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Chemistry EDI Group
The co-op program combines work experience with academic studies. Students spend alternate terms on campus and in study-related jobs.
Major and Honours programs leading to a B.Sc. degree plus the co-op education program incorporating four work terms are available in Chemistry and related areas. The work practicum requirements for co-op are: CHEM 306, 307, 406 and 407.
Application is usually three months prior to the start of the term in which the student intends to take CHEM 306. Students interested in co-op should seek advice as early as possible.
A minimum 2.67 cGPA is required to enroll and continue in the co-op program. Higher averages are required for students in the Honours program.
Visit the Science Co-op Program website for more information.
Virtual Drop-In Office Hours:
Click here to link to Natalie's Office Hours