- Prospective Students
- Current Students
Research Awards & Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Presentation Award
- CSC Silver Medal Award
- E. J. Wells Chemistry Book Award
- Melanie O'Neill Chemistry Undergraduate Award
- SCI Canada Student Merit Award
- Tony Parsad Award in Chemistry
- Chemistry Undergraduate Scholarship
- TransCanada Pipelines Research Scholarship
- Evelyn and Leigh Palmer Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Employees
- Employment Opportunities
- Information for Department Members
- Room Bookings
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Chemistry EDI Group
Since its inception in 1965, SFU's Department of Chemistry has justly earned a national and international reputation as one of the most multidisciplinary chemistry departments in Canada.
The Chemistry graduate program attracts the very best students and encourages their development into independent, high quality scholars while pursuing research in a supportive, inclusive, and interdisciplinary environment.
The Department offers programs leading to either an MSc or PhD degree in an array of disciplines. Entry requirements for these programs differ, as do their coursework and examination requirements.