- Black History Month 2022
- #BreakTheBias: International Women's Day 2022
- Ramadan Mubarak
- Asian Heritage Month 2022
- Planning accessible and inclusive events: A new guide from SFU Ceremonies and Events
- Supports and Resources Addressing Anti-Black Racism
- Celebrating Pride
- SFU announces move to become living wage employer - a first for a Canadian public university
- SFU welcomes first executive director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Dedicated Multifaith spaces now accessible at SFU's Surrey campus
- Fall 2022 update from the Vice-President, People, Equity and Inclusion
July 07, 2021
I am pleased to announce that Dr. June Francis will serve as the Special Advisor to the President...
July 05, 2021
At the June 7 meeting of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisory Council, nine new...
March 17, 2021
In 2020, we established SFU’s first Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisory Council. This...
June 22, 2020
In November 2019, SFU launched its first Diversity Meter, a survey implemented to help the...
February 20, 2020
This past November SFU launched its first Diversity Meter, an initiative designed to help...
December 10, 2019
I am pleased to announce that 25 SFU community members have been selected to join SFU’s first...
November 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions What is the Diversity Meter 2019 at Simon Fraser University? The...
November 07, 2019
SFU is working to deepen our focus on equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and is dedicated to...
October 18, 2019
Update: The Diversity Meter final report is now available in the Reports section. In November...