- Black History Month 2022
- #BreakTheBias: International Women's Day 2022
- Ramadan Mubarak
- Asian Heritage Month 2022
- Planning accessible and inclusive events: A new guide from SFU Ceremonies and Events
- Supports and Resources Addressing Anti-Black Racism
- Celebrating Pride
- SFU announces move to become living wage employer - a first for a Canadian public university
- SFU welcomes first executive director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Dedicated Multifaith spaces now accessible at SFU's Surrey campus
- Fall 2022 update from the Vice-President, People, Equity and Inclusion
September 15, 2022
With the start of a new academic year Vice-President, People, Equity and Inclusion, Yabome...
August 04, 2022
Students of different religious backgrounds will now have dedicated spaces to meet and pray at...
July 21, 2022
An antiracism professional with management and program-development experience, Samir Traoré joins...
July 19, 2022
Simon Fraser University will begin taking steps to become a Living Wage Employer, furthering its...
June 01, 2022
Every June, people around the world come together to participate in Pride Month. For...
May 17, 2022
Over the weekend, I was gathered with President Joy Johnson, Dr. June Francis, members of the Black...
May 12, 2022
As in-person events return to campus, it’s a great time for event planners to refresh their equity,...
May 01, 2022
May marks Asian Heritage Month in Canada. Join us at one of the many events this month celebrating...
March 30, 2022
Ramadan Mubarak to the Muslim community members at SFU! The Multifaith Centre has shared a...
March 08, 2022
This year’s global theme for International Women’s Day is “Break the Bias.” From environmentalism...