- Get help
- Announcements & alerts
- Service outages
- Security alerts
- Major initiatives
- SFU works toward keeping devices out of landfills
- A journey to improved WiFi
- Expanded identity options for students within SFU applications
- Help us, help you, connect to better WiFi
- IT Services' new support system: ServiceHub
- Information Security Essential Courses
- IT Services leadership announcement
- University Wide Password Change Initiative
- April 2021 technical issue
- Telephone System Core Infrastructure Upgrade
- Decommissioning fraser.sfu.ca
- Information security
- Anti-Spam (CASL) Compliance
- Data security standard
- Desktop Security
- Identity Protection
- Phishing Scams
- How to stay safe online
- Security hygiene
- Tips for safe computing
- Travelling with technology
- Keeping Your Personal Information Safe During the Holidays
- Don't get caught by a phishing scam
goSFU Staff Access
Complete the goSFU Access Form below and allow up to three business days for processing.
Access to goSFU is provided upon request to staff members for the purpose of performing administrative and advising duties.
- You must be in a temporary or continuing position at SFU.
- The purpose of your goSFU access request must be related to your position at SFU.
- Authorization from your Department and the Registrar is required.
- Access cannot be granted to role accounts.
Not a staff member? See how you can access goSFU.
Policies & Guidelines
Users who have been granted access to goSFU are responsible for ensuring compliance with the following policy and privacy rules:
A Model ID is a level of goSFU access that is assigned to staff members based on their position and department. To create or modify a Model ID and to learn more details, click below to get started.
FAQs for Supervisors
HOW DO I EXTEND MY EMPLOYEE'S ACCESS?
The access that has been assigned to your employee will be disabled as per the end date originally specified on the goSFU access form. An email reminder will be sent to you approximately one week prior to this end date.
To request for an extension of access, contact goSFU Help with the employee's new end date. Please be advised the new end date must be reflected in their employment records in order for access to be extended.
HOW DO I UPDATE OR REMOVE MY EMPLOYEE'S ACCESS?
If your employee has become continuing or requires a change in access, submit a new goSFU access form to authorize and update their access.
If your employee no longer requires access, contact goSFU Help to have the access associated with their previous position removed.